The EtiKit is a package of methods and services. Check the EtiKit Logbook for testimonials, to see where we’ve been and what we’ve done, and to book a visit.
- To become equipped with new approaches to ethical assessment fit for Pro-active awareness of ethical, legal, and social issues in ICT innovation in PPDR/DRM – anticipate up-and-coming challenges.
- Enhanced capacity to address challenges and opportunities.
- Training in new approaches to ethical impact assessment fit for emerging futures of collaborative information management and in balance with fundamental human rights.
- The knowledge and expertise of a diverse community of practitioners at a finger-click.
- A network of support where new projects and possibilities are constantly under exploration.
- One-stop, fast access to current debates and insights.
- Opportunity to register your voice and inform decision making in ICT innovation, policy, and research in PPDR/DRM